Carol Elias Zolla is an experienced and responsive estate planning and probate lawyer. Her detailed focus and personal attention allow her to craft estate plans that reflect the needs and concerns of her clients and their beneficiaries.
Once a loved-one has died, her patience, clear instructions, and extensive knowledge of tax and probate law help to guide her clients who act as Executors and Trustees.
Since 1997, Carol has assisted the residents of Silicon Valley with a variety of estate planning techniques, including:
- Living trusts
- Durable powers of attorney
- Advance health care directives
- Special needs trusts
- Sophisticated irrevocable charitable and gifting trusts
- Gift tax returns
Additionally, Carol provides a range of estate administration services following the death of a loved-one, including:
- Trust administration
- Small estate administration
- Marital, domestic partnership, and joint tenancy transfers
- Complicated tax planning and estate tax returns